Sunday, August 19, 2012

Let the adventures begin!

My Sweet Baby Boys!

So, tomorrow we start a new adventure with these two little men! How can they be 5 and going into kindergarten!?!? I am so blessed to be able to stay home with my kids and home school them. I'm not going to lie, I'm a little scared, but I'm super excited too. I was homeschooled from 3rd to 12th grade, and though it may not be a great fit for everyone, I LOVED it and know that it was fundemental in forming me into the person I am today. As Clay and I embarq on this journey with our little zoo I pray that we would be worthy of this high calling. I know that this adventure will "educate" me more than my kids, and by the end of this my hope and prayer is that, above all, we are more like Jesus. Pray for us as we start...we'll keep you posted on how things go =)

I love how my boys love each other and I am so excited they get to go on this journey together!

No comments:

Post a Comment