Monday, June 4, 2012

Bailey Kate turns 3!!!



 She is so fun...and ALL girl!
So, for Bailey Kate turned 3 on May 15. Since she LOVES all things princesses we decided to go to Disney and meet the princesses instead of having a big party. So, Nina, Mimi, Jude, Mommy and Bailey Kate packed up and headed to meet all the princesses. I got her a sleeping beauty dress from Target (I couldn't bring myself to spend 65.00 on a dress at disney.) She dressed up, did her hair and make up and we were on our way! It was a really busy day, but we ended up in the fast pass lane by accident and luckily the attendendent was super nice and let us through. It took all of 10 minutes!!! We headed into the room and as soon as she saw the princesses she kept saying, "it's not peetend (pretend), they is not peetend!" She was in awe!!! As mom and I video taped and took pictures Bailey Kate danced, chatted, and generally worshipped each of the princesses. It was a forever memory!!! As I watched my little princess in her own little heaven and marveled at how much I love that little girl, I realized how much my Father in Heaven must loves me. My heart was so full it almost brought me to tears. At that moment I got it! He loves me so much that He would send His only son for me! John Pipers quote, "God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him," kept repeating in my head, making that day even more special.

If that had been all we did that day it would have been just fine, but we still had lots to do. Bailey Kate danced around the whole park, rode a few rides, saw the castle, and then we ended the day with tea with the princesses. She had SO much fun (but probabley not as much fun as the Grandmas and me =)
It was the perfect birthday for my sweet girl

3!!!
 
Family party at home...homemade pizza and pink cupcakes...All the princesses requests! (don't mind the bandaid, it's just for looks =)
Yum!
Diva!
It's exhausting being a princess!
(the rest of the princess pictures are on a different camera, I'll post them eventually)

No comments:

Post a Comment