Monday, June 4, 2012

10 and 11 months

 Easter 2012...Almost 10 months old!
 Jude loves his "Bubbas"
Practice cupcake for BK's birthday
Stuck in the toy basket...i love those chunky thighs =)

So, by the time I got around to posting about Jude being 10 months he was almost 11 months, so i decided to combine them. I can't believe that in a few short months my baby will be one. The more babies I have the more aware I am of how fast this all goes by, and the more I savor every minute. Here are some stats for the last 2 months
-he is a master crawler...super fast!
-LOVES to climb the stairs (the gates are in full effect!) a few weeks ago I brought him downstairs to start making dinner and the next thing I knew he was at the very top of the stairs. 
-He cruises on all the furniture (and any human around)
-he could walk if he wanted to, but he is my cautious child (we'll see how long that lasts) so when he realizes he is standing by himself he slowly lowers himself to the ground
-can stand for a really long time by himself
-LOVES to wrestle....he thinks he is one of the big kids and gets right in the middle of the chaos
-he can say bye bye, mama, dada, pop pop, papa, Mimi, bubba (what he calls the boys) 
-waves bye bye to everyone
-is developing a bit of a temper (oh dear)
-smacks his tongue when he wants more to eat...or more of anything 
-weighs about 23 pounds and wears 12-18 month clothes.
-is sooooo easy and laid back
-LOVES daddy so much...when clay walks in the room Jude lights up, calls his name and waves. It is so precious!
-eats everything in site and is down to nursing 4 times a day
I'm so blessed to be his mommy and can't imagine my life without him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment