Wednesday, March 21, 2012

9 months


My little monkey is 9 months old!
-crawling like a pro
-pulls up on everthing
-has stood up by himself for a good 15 seconds
-LOVES to play with his basket of toys
-thinks his big brothers and sisters are hilarious
-gives the best open mouth, drooly kisses
-eats and eats and eats and eats and eats everything!!!
-growls at me if I don't get him food fast enough
-weighs in at 21 pounds and wears size 3 diapers and 12 month clothes
-is a chunky monkey
-has the most beautiful big brown puppy dog eyes
-has hit the stage where he clings to me and wants "mommy snuggles" all the time
-had his first "daddy wrestle" time tonight
-has 2 bottom teeth that he gives the cutest little grins with
-will be walking before I know it....moms of multiple children know the more you have the more you want them to stay where you put them, not beating all his siblings records for walking!
-Such a blessing to our family
-

No comments:

Post a Comment