Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Reindeer run and Kid's Praise Performance


This year our whole family ran in the reindeer run and then watched the parade afterwards. I was afraid it was going to be miserable, but it turned out to be one of my favorite memories of the holiday season so far. The boys ran the whole way (Cole cramped up and had a dry heaving episode) and BK ran for about half. She would run for a few minutes and then look up and wave at everyone who was waiting for the parade. She was hilarious. We were the LAST people to finish, but she refused to let me pick her up. She had to do it, "all by myself!"

My little runner (sorry, I can't figure out how to flip the picture.)

All my little runners
Post run lunch...Hazel's hot dogs
Jude decided to suck on his toes instead of eating the hot dogs =)
The boys had their kid's praise performance the other night and they did a great job singing! They were SO cute! Wednesday night is their favorite night of the week because Nina takes them to dinner, they go to Kid's praise and then go out with Nina, Ms. Christy and Emma for Frostys and French Fries. They are some blessed little boys and we are blessed by them!

2 comments:

  1. I can literally hear BK saying 'Aw by my say-uf!' (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I love the outfit that she wore for a run ! Haha

    ReplyDelete