Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Nutcracker

I have been to the Nutcracker every year since I was 2 years old. I remember going with my mom and Great Grandma. I remember getting my first nutcracker, I think when I was 2, with my Great Grandma. I'm so excited to carry on this tradition with my sweet girl. She is SO into dancing like a "pincesss" all the time. The morning after we got home from the nutcracker she put on her tutu, I found a nutcracker ballet on netflix and she danced the morning away! After the show their was a tea for the little girls to go to and meet the characters. Our sweet friends, Christy and Emma, were able to go with us (along with Mimi, Nina, Abby and Whitney). What a special day full of amazing memories!
She was a little scared of the nutcracker and Rat king, but she warmed up pretty fast!

Heaven!
Her Prince (Don't tell daddy!)


Tea with Emma


LOVE traditions!
My sweet girl and her new nutcracker

Dreaming of sugar plum fairies =)


No comments:

Post a Comment