Saturday, November 5, 2011

My little pumpkin....4 months...

My sweet little pumpkin =)
"Really mom, is this necessary!"
YUM!!!
My sweet little man turned 4 months old while we were in Antwerp. He is a little world traveller and quite the flirt. He smiles at everyone and is generally happy all the time as long as the food source (me) is close by. He still loves his paci and prefers to have a blanket over or near his face when he is sleeping. This concerns a lot of older people when we are walking through the store, they are convinced we are trying to suffocate him =) He stayed with our sweet babysitter, Mary for the first time and takes a bottle like a champ. He had his first belly laugh in the bath tub. He was laughing at Bailey Kate and it was the cutest thing I have ever seen! He LOVES the bath and Bailey Kate (even though sometimes he looks scared to death when she gets close, I can't imagine why!) He has started sitting in the bumbo seat and LOVES it! He still looks like a little bobble head sometimes =) He is 15 pounds 14 oz, 24 3/4 inches. He has the most delicious leg rolls and is in size 6 months cloths. He is back to sleeping through the night after adjusting from jet lag. He sleeps from 7:30 to about 6am and always wakes up with a big smile. I should probably move him to his own room, but because I'm not going to have another baby for a LONG, LONG time I'm procrastinating doing it =) I love him SO SO SO much! He is so pleasant and sweet and we are blessed that he is ours.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Those pictures are amazing! (:

    And thank you (:

    ReplyDelete