Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Jude is TWO!


I can't even believe my sweet baby is two. This has, by far, been the hardest birthday of all my babies. I've always been about to have a baby or just had a baby when my other kiddos turned two (and no! We are not planning on any more babies for a VERY long time!) 
 
We had a tiny family celebration for breakfast with a bagel cake and presents and then headed to our dear friends house to celebrate their daughter's birthday and Jude. We had burgers, cupcakes and lots of swimming. It was sweet and simple with our friends. We are planning to celebrate all the kids birthdays when we have a beach weekend in July. 

Jude at 2...he is as sweet as they come. If I have been out of his sight for more than 15 minutes he comes and tells me,"I miss you mommy!" And then give me a kiss...it melts me! He loves to give kisses, loves to tackle hug his siblings on the couch, thinks he is big, loves anything with wheels, loves to snuggle and says "hold you mommy" about 20 times a day (how could you say no!). I ask him often throughout the day, "who loves you?" to which he replies, "mommy does...to the moon and back." so sweet. He is learning his numbers and alphabet. He still has a paci (when ou have 4 kids and one has something that will keep him quiet you keep it!!!!) and a "yaya" which he carries around everywhere. He is definitely mischievous and lands himself in timeout at least once a day. As soon as I call him out he runs to me and says, "uuuummmm, I sorry mommy" and then gives me a big bear hug. I love him with all my heart and thank The Lord that he had better plans for our family than I did. I love you "baby dudey"...to the moo and back!
                       Bagel blowout!
                 Opening presents
Snuggling is present from daddy...sully boy
                     Cheeeeeese!!!

Birthday cake number 2 from Nina and crazy eyed bk!

No comments:

Post a Comment